LOCAL TRAINING: Come join Team Black Dog and train for the 5K and/or 10K! We have something for every ability level. The program is directed by certified running coaches with a passion for the sport. Participants will receive individual attention and help along their journey.
Click here for more details
RACES: 5K/10K/Double Bling Challenge (run both the 5K and 10K) and Kids’ Fun Run
DATE: September 16, 2017
USATF Certified Courses: 5K: #SC14019DW; 10K: #SC13024DW
Double Bling Challenge! Race participants can choose to participate in both the 5K race and the 10K race. Not only do participants receive a finisher’s medal for the 5K and 10K race but also an additional Double Bling Medal for completing both races. There are only 150 spaces available! Please note: Participants of the Challenge must be able to complete the 5K in under 1 hour.
Virtual Challenge:If you can’t join us in person, run with us virtually. Your purchase includes a 5K, 10K, and Double Bling medal and t-shirt. Medals and t-shirt will be mailed within 2 weeks following the race. Virtual race results are not considered “official” and will not be listed in race results.
Race proceeds will benefit local breast cancer charities.
PACKET PICK-UP INFORMATION
Date: Friday, September 15, 2017 and Saturday, September 16, 2017
Time: Friday 4:00-6:00pm; Saturday beginning at 6:00am
Location: Barefoot Marina (Village Crossing Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, SC)
**Race Day Packet Pickup and Late registrations:
1. Friday, September 15 from 4:00-6:00pm at Barefoot Marina (Village Crossing Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, SC)
2. Saturday, September 16 beginning at 6:00am at Barefoot Marina (Village Crossing Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC)
Date: Saturday, September 16, 2017
5K Race: 7:00am
10K Race: 8:00am
Kids Fun Run/Tot Trot: 9:30am (approx. time) There is no cost for the Kids’ Fun Run. Report to the finish line at 9:25am. Kids will receive a medal from previous years while supplies last.
Location: Barefoot Resort and Marina, Village Crossing Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC
T-shirts available while supplies last for registered 5K/10K/Double Bling race participants
1. This is not a closed course and race participants are asked to be aware of their surroundings at all times.
2. Strollers are permitted.
3. Leashed dogs are permitted. Please clean up after your pet.
4. 5K medals guaranteed to the first 450 registrants
5. 10K medals guaranteed to the first 250 registrants
6. Double Bling medals guaranteed to the first 150 registrants
Event produced by the Grand Strand Running Club
For more information contact
Event/Race Director: Dawn White email@example.com