LOCAL TRAINING: Come join Team Black Dog and train for the 5K or 10K! We have something for every ability level. The program is directed by certified running coaches with a passion for the sport. Participants will receive individual attention and help along their journey. Registration info will be posted at www.blackdogrunning.com or email email@example.com.
Informational Meeting and Registration: Wednesday, August 8 @6:30pm
Training Dates: August 15-October 6
Target Race Date: Saturday, October 6
Cost: $85.00/participant (does not include race entry fee)
Training Team Runs (meet at Black Dog Running Company):
DATE: October 6, 2018
USATF Certified Courses: 5K: #SC14019DW; 10K: #SC13024DW
Race proceeds will benefit local breast cancer charities.
PACKET PICK-UP INFORMATION
Packet Pickup and Late registrations:
1. Thursday, October 4 from 4:00-6:00pm at Black Dog Running Company (1600 Farrow Parkway Unit B-3, Myrtle Beach)
2. Friday, October 5 from 5:00-7:00pm at Beach Mazda (851 Jason Blvd #3, Myrtle Beach)
3. Saturday, October 6 beginning at 7:00am at Barefoot Marina (Village Crossing Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC)
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018
5K/10K Race: 8:00am
Location: Barefoot Resort and Marina, Village Crossing Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC
T-shirts guaranteed to those registering by September 16 and then available while supplies last for registered 5K/10K participants
1. This is not a closed course and race participants are asked to be aware of their surroundings at all times.
2. Registered race participants will receive a finisher’s medal while supplies last.
3. All runners must wear BFF race bib. No bandits or un-registered pacers please.
4. Strollers are permitted.
5. Leashed dogs are permitted. Please clean up after your pet.
6. In the event of cancellation, no refunds/deferrals will be issued. Race expenses will be paid and remaining proceeds will be distributed to local breast cancer charities.
Event produced by the Grand Strand Running Club
For more information contact
Event/Race Director: Dawn White firstname.lastname@example.org